Children between the ages of 6 and 9 who are athletic and co-ordinated, intermediate skiers with at least 2 years skiing experience (strong snow plow) at the intermediate level and who want to learn to race. Read More
Children aged 10 or 11 who are athletic and co-ordinated, intermediate skiers with at least 2 year of skiing experience (parallel skier) at the intermediate level and who want to learn to race. Read More
For persons who are 12 or 13 years of age who are athletic, well co-ordinated, intermediate skiers with at least 3 years skiing experience at the intermediate level and who want to learn to race. Read More
For the young skilled skier (aged 14 or 15) with at least 1 season race experience who loves competition and wants to have fun racing with kids who share similar interests. Read More
For the very experienced young adult ski racer (ages 16 to 20) who is looking to continue competition. Read More
Fee Prior to October 1, 2018*
Regular Season Fee*
|U8/U10||Ages 6 and 9||$699||$799|
|U12||Ages 10 and 11||$699||$799|
Ages 12 and 13
Ages 14 and 15
|U18/21||Adult ski racer (ages 16 to 20)||$699||$799|
* THIS IS ALPINE SKI RACE PROGRAM, NOT A LEARN TO SKI PROGRAM.
* Club fees include – 18 hours of dry land training (2 hours/wk for 9 weeks during October and November), 48 hours of on-snow training (6 hours/week during January and February and gate training at Earl Bales, coaching during races, race entry fees and lift passes for up to 5 Alpine Ontario sanctioned regular season races and year-end party.
* Special and invitational races attract an extra fee to cover race registration and coaching. Coaching fee is $60/athlete per race. Race registration fee is set by the club hosting the race.
* Excludes – night season pass at Earl Bales Ski and Snow Board Centre (approx. 2016 price was $195).
* Excludes – Alpine Ontario registration fees. Sign-up at www. alpineontaro.ca and remember to select “North York Ski Centre” as your club. The 2016 AOA Division 2 fees for U8 is $80; U10 fees are $90; U12 = $257.50; U14/U16 = $292.50; Division 1 – U18/U21 fees are $192.50.