- Dry land training starts the first Saturday in October and runs to last Saturday in November from 10 am to noon at Earl Bales Community Recreation Centre
- A minimum of 4 hours per week of on-snow coaching/training for 8 weeks with licensed coaches
- 4 to 5 ski races/events during January and February either on Saturday or Sunday at ski clubs within a 2.5 hour drive of Toronto – sanctioned by Alpine Ontario and hosted by the local ski club
- Opportunity to participate in additional races (entrance and coaching fees will apply)
- Transportation to and from the races is the parent’s responsibility.
- Registration with Alpine Ontario and payment of the associated fees is a pre-requisite and mandatory
Ski Equipment Night
- At a date to be confirmed in early November and subject to sufficient interest
Early Season Ski Camp Mont-Tremblant December
- A time to celebrate everyone’s achievements
- Recognition of our racers
- Pizza and snacks
- Fun Race with prizes
Lift Tickets for Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard Centre
- Evening ski pass for on-snow training sessions is recommended and will be available for purchase at City of Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard Centre. Parents are responsible for the purchase of the ski pass.